Not knowing what happened on the first day or on the 10th day .. after release Alia Bhatt not 'interested' in reading reviews, said - will the film work or not...

Director Ayan Mukerji’s supreme directorial film Brahmastra is currently breaking records at the box office. Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, Mouni Roy starrer The film ended the drought of Bollywood films with its stellar earnings, however, the film has received mixed reviews. Still the film gave

Mumbai: Director Ayan Mukerji’s supreme directorial film Brahmastra is currently breaking records at the box office. Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, Mouni Roy starrer The film ended the drought of Bollywood films with its stellar earnings, however, the film has received mixed reviews. Nevertheless, the film has grossed around 300 crores across the country.

ButFLiX

Meanwhile, Alia once again came into the discussion about her statement. It is worth noting that before and after the release of the film, Alia has given many such statements till now which came in the discussion. At the same time, Alia Bhatt says that she does not read any reviews. They do not like to know what is happening on the first day or the last day.

ButFLiX

Alia said in a conversation with trade analyst Komal Nahta-I don’t read reviews. Even when something good has been said about the film. I do not read even when it is said bad. I read headlines when people send me them.’

ButFLiX

Alia added– ‘I don’t know but from my very first film I get a general feeling whether my film will work or not, after the release of the film, I sense it. I meet and ask a lot of people. I meet up front and take the feedback of the film what they think. It’s not that I don’t want to read. I just don’t know what happened on the first day and then what happened on the 10th day.

ButFLiX

Brahmastra Part 1 Shiva was released on 9 September but is maintaining its position in the movie theatres. The film has also got the benefit of National Cinema Day.